Pest Management Services
- Inspection and Identification – only if the pest is known can control strategies be developed.
- Monitor and Monitor – upon correct identification, install control measures and keep monitoring the outcome of the control measures.
- Evaluate and Adjust – take a close look at the outcome of control measures and adjust to other strategies if results are not favorable.
- Continue to Adjust – pest management results in an on-going process of adjustment and change. All pests will not respect or be confined by any one control measure. Keep checking. Do not forget to ask your client what their experience has been.
- Overall – best practices for successful pest management include all possible controls without having to rely on toxic materials. Minimize the use of toxics and adverse pressure on the environment will be minimized while legal exposure issues are minimized. Think success for you and your client.